Saturday 29 September 2012

Special Dedication

Like a candle burning selflessly to dispel darkness
Like a star in the night sky releasing energy traverses its interior to shine
Like a lotus flower blooming to its fullest regardless of the circumstance
Like the cheerful sun of happiness giving hope to the despairs

Your selfless dedication to work for others' happiness is beyond imagination
Your trust in others' greatness is projected in your behaviour
You are a great inspiration to many, both locally and abroad
You are a great friend, sister, comrade and teacher

Looking at the world population exceeding 7 billion
Meeting you in this beautiful land full of natural resources
Our encounter is truly fated, phenomenal and mystical
Like the Chinese proverb "the right time, right place and right people"

I am truly blessed to have met you
I am truly thankful for the trust you have in me
I am truly grateful for your presence and encouragements when I needed most
I am truly appreciative for your strict yet compassionate lectures when I was in darkness

All I want to say is long live to you!