Wednesday 9 May 2012

In Remembrance of Yatie

Thinking about you again today, despite your departure for months
Every time I pass by the place you lived, the past memories emerge
Your kindness touched me, regardless if it was a stray cat or dog
Your friendliness warmed me, regardless who you came into contact
Your diligence taught me, no effort would be wasted if we have done our best
Your humor lightened me, whenever we were uncertain-ed about the outcome
Your total trust in me, transcended our differences and diversities
I want to let you know, I truly enjoyed the times we worked together
Despite sometimes we argued
Despite sometimes our effort seemed not be paid off
Despite sometimes we were stressed out dealing with unreasonable customers
Despite sometimes we were made running up and down by some inconsiderate customers
Still I enjoyed working with you, hanging out with you, roaming around with you
All I want to say is you always live in my heart!